1. Maintain humanity under 500 million in perpetual balance with nature.
Current population = 753.04 crores (2017)
The question arises who will maintain the balance and how?
United Nations will do, for this they have launched AGENDA 21.
What is Agenda 21?
On 23 April 1993 UN launch Agenda 21 to depopulate earth population. By this they are planning to build a better world where everyone can have adequate amount of food, clean air, fresh water etc.
By this Agenda 21 UN plot to depopulate 95% of the World by 2030.
- Section I: Social and Economic Dimensions is directed toward combating poverty, especially in developing countries, changing consumption patterns, promoting health, achieving a more sustainable population, and sustainable settlement in decision making.
- Section II: Conservation and Management of Resources for Development includes atmospheric protection, combating deforestation, protecting fragile environments, conservation of biological diversity (biodiversity), control of pollution and the management of biotechnology, and radioactive wastes.
- Section III: Strengthening the Role of Major Groups includes the roles of children and youth, women, NGOs, local authorities, business and industry, and workers; and strengthening the role of indigenous peoples, their communities, and farmers.
- Section IV: Means of Implementation includes science, technology transfer, education, international institutions, and financial mechanisms.
2. Guide reproduction wisely improving fitness and diversity
It state towards child birth law which says to produce young once wisely. Few countries has implemented child birth policy in which you can’t have more than 1 or 2 children.
China has ‘One-Child Policy’ in which you can’t have more than 1 children, If you break the rule you’ll be fined more 3 to 10 times of your household income.
Authorities have added toxic chemicals in vaccines like polio, Hippolytytus B to reduce birthrate which also cause death in severe condition.
As result birthrate is rapidly declining globally. Maximum output can be found in countries like USA, Japan, Korea, Singapore etc.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language
It state towards 5 stages of NWO (New World Order)
- One World Government – There should be one government all over the globe who has the power in all the countries.
- One World Currency (Digital Currency) – A new digital currency will be introduced which will be accepted by all over the world.
- One World Language – A totally new language will be introduced to use as common language all over the world.
- One World Leader – There should be only one leader in this world.
- One World Religion – Everyone on this planet should follow one religion.
4. Rule passion faith trading and all things with tampered reason
Control the desire, tradition and belief and honesty of peoples. Through this you can control anyone you want to.
5. Protect people and nation with fair law and just courts
Protect your country and people with fair law and justice must be served.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court
This point directly state toward one world government where every issue should be solved in world court instead of their own countries.
A world government or a world state is simply the embodiment of a common political authority to rule the whole world. This initially translates into transforming the world into a “great nation of states,” where a central government decides the destiny of each state.
7. Avoid useless laws and useless officials
It state not only to hire best employee and officers and avoid lower rank and average officers but to avoid pity laws/rules.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties
Maintaining a balance of rights and responsibilities is essential to constructing and preserving healthy relationships. It is our job as parents to support our children in growing into adults who are fully responsible for themselves and to fully exercise their rights. As little children they may not have the right to cross the street without holding our hand until they show that they are responsible to look both ways.
On the other hand, if we expect our children to be responsible but then we don’t extend to them the rights they have earned, we are leading them to feel bitter and hopeless and to expect a life without promise.
9. Prize truth, beauty, love, seeking harmony with infinite
Appreciate and reward beauty, truth, love and seeking harmony.
10. Be not a cancer on Earth
Leave room for nature
Leave room for nature